Friday, January 12, 2007

How To Stop Childhood Whining

Why Is My Child Whining?
© Connie Newbauer

Find out why young school-aged children whine and how to stop it!

Younger school-aged children have mastered the art of walking, talking and toileting themselves for the most part; but parents have to remember that their young child’s vocabulary may not yet allow him to express himself as fully as he needs.

Remember when, as an infant, your child used to cry to be fed, changed, or while learning a new challenge? Your younger school-aged child will do that as well! What can you do to stop the whining and crying?

Read the Rest of the Article at Why Is My Child Whining!

No comments:

ALWAYS HAVE HOPE     "But as for me, I will always have hope:   I will praise you more and more." Psalm 71:14    You know...