Thursday, October 8, 2020

ALWAYS HAVE HOPE

   
"But as for me, I will always have hope:

  I will praise you more and more." Psalm 71:14

   You know, today, it is increasingly difficult to maintain hope. Some reading this may be without work, a support system, missing their family members and friends. The isolation has, I am sure, kicked up plenty of old habits and addictions, drinking, drug use and more. It all makes the landscape look plenty bleak and unescapable - doesn't it?
   Some people, on the other hand, have found this time a source of renewal and reflection; even a time of great production! What could possibly be the difference? 
   For me, it is GOD. I know, no matter what ill winds blow, he has my family in His hands. We are well. We have enough food. Even if we don't have all we WANT, we have all we need, and MORE!
   I pray for YOU, this day, to have the peace of KNOWING. Of BELIEVING. YOU are special and loved.
   PRAISE GOD, who sits on high!




No comments:

ALWAYS HAVE HOPE     "But as for me, I will always have hope:   I will praise you more and more." Psalm 71:14    You know...